Maps and how to reach us
Baška Voda is situated in the heart of the world, on Croatian part of Adriatic coast, south of Split, on the west part of Makarska Riviera, at the foot of Mt. Biokovo.
Distances: Split 50 km, Zagreb 430 km, Rijeka 440 km, Dubrovnik 160 km, Međugorje 70 km, Vienna 820 km, Milan 930 km, Munich 960 km, Budapest 780 km, Prague 1000 km.
You can reach us by:
- Car: From Austria and Hungary via Zagreb and Split, from Italy via Rijeka and Split, from Hungary via Osijek and Sarajevo, Mostar and Metković.
- Bus: From all bigger Croatian cities via Split. Fast and easy bus search comparison and booking: vollo.net
- Rail: From Zagreb to Split and than by bus.
- Air: Via Split airport than by bus.
- Sea: From Rijeka and Ancona (Italy) to Split and than by bus.