A small, meek tourist place, placed at the foot of the Biokovo, 5 km south of Baška Voda. Bratuš has been inhabited from the XVII century and it is first mentioned in 1674, but the prehistorical site with a ruin of an Illyric castle and archeological findings testify about life on this area from more than two thousand years ago. The attention of the visitors of Bratuš is drawn by the examples of the preserved Dalmatian architecture and among the significant are the Kačić court, a complex of housing and economy buildings in the center of the place. The fishing tradition of the place is replaced by the tourism. There are mostly rooms and apartments in the private houses that are offered to tourists along with the grocery store, restaurants and the white pebble beach.